Press and Media
How did I land 60+ TV spots in the 4th largest market?
I did it myself! I shared my passion for DIY and homeownership. I did it genuinely and without a PR manager. I simply sought local media, developed great content and connected with viewers. After three years of TV appearances, and building my own You Tube Channel, I know how to deliver relevant, engaging and useful content. TV is my tool to build awesome homeowners.
What I do is just different. Yes, other folks teach home repair too but I add humor and the girl next door connection to teaching women how to screw. All jokes aside, I am relatable, down to earth. Guys love to learn from me too. I keep it simple, affordable. I don’t talk down or make you feel stupid because no one ever taught you to replace a toilet flapper. You gotta learn to drive a car, and you have to learn how to drive a nail. Let me teach your viewers too.
- 6 ABC – Sample of segments with Saving with 6ABC Ideal Tool Box, HIP Chicks Classes, Dorm Decor, Thrift Store Décor
- NBC10 – Guest of NBC 10! Show and 5pm news contributor
- PHL 17 – Host of weekly DIY consumer segment series April 2013 – April 2014
- Guest on FOX 29, WMCN, WFMZ, FOX 43 (York), FOX 45 (Baltimore)
- Personal appearance on the Dr. Oz Show (working out with the Doc for a fitness piece)
- eHow.com – Home Décor Series
- About.com – Featured Pro for DIY Series
- Philly Burbs – HIP Chick Gives Home Improvement Help
- Entrepreneur.com – Nurse Wears a Tool Belt
- Talking Small Biz – Talking Small Biz with HIP Chicks
- Women’s World
- Wal Mart Associate Magazine
- Guest Speaker at the Philly Home Show 2013, 2014, 2015
- Guest on 95.7 BEN FM’s Woman of the Week, Real Mom Media, Kristen Hagopian Show
- Voted Power Person – Montco Happenings List 2014
- You Tube Channel with 525,000 + views